top of page


We know you may have many questions about what course or what accreditation is right for you, below are a few frequently asked questions if you have any questions or are still unsure what course you need please click here to contact us

What areas can you cover?

We mainly cover the  South East and London but can travel further afield. We also have access to a wide range of trusted instructors based around the country so please don't hesitate to get in touch.

What if I can't do a course on my site?

That not an issue, we have a great network of training company that we can call upon.

What do I need to bring to courses at your training centre?

Yourself and clothing appropriate for the weather conditions, steel toe cap boots will be required, but we can supply you with high viz and hard hat for the day if you don't have your own. 

What is In-house training ?

In-house training is mostly an in house certification to to enable you to operate the acquired machine for the company you are employed with.  In-house in many ways is a great way to gain skills and knowledge of the required machine as we have the flexibility to make lessons more relevant to any tasks your doing at work. 

What accreditation is right for me ? 

Well that's up to what you want to do with the qualifications and the company rules. In house tickets are great for flexibility, giving us a opportunity to structure the lessons to jobs relevant to your work. NPORS is a highly recognised qualifications that is accepted  across many industry's.

Check out our Courses page for more info.

When does payment need to be made?

We ask that a deposit is paid, price depending of course details, with full payment being paid no later than 2 weeks prior to course but please feel free to talk to us if you have any issue with payments.

bottom of page